Raffle terms and conditions
Tuckwell Chase Lottery Christmas Cracker Draw 2023
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for supporting Tuckwell Chase Lottery. These terms and conditions refer to online and postal entry to our raffle.
- The cost of each Draw Number entry into the Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 is £1. There is a limit of 200 tickets that may be purchased. If you would like to buy more than 200 tickets, please contact the Lottery Office.
- Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No Draw Numbers can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years.
- If a Draw Number is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 is open to all residents of Great Britain over the age of 18, with the exception of employees of Tuckwell Chase Lottery who are directly involved with the raffle.
- To purchase raffle tickets online entrants must be residents of Great Britain (only) and 18 years of age or over.
- Monies raised by the Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 will support the provision of hospice care by Shooting Star Children’s Hospices | Charity No. 1042495 and Phyllis Tuckwell| Charity No. 264501.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by returning a reply form in the post with appropriate payment (cash or cheque payable to TC Lottery or debit card details) or through this website with payment by debit card, where entrants will be emailed with their Draw Numbers, if requested.
- Draw Numbers are allocated electronically, no physical ticket for the Draw exists. Entry into the Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 is electronic once payment has been received.
- Draw Numbers will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or event which may cause the Draw to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Entry into the Early Draw is free to those people who return their Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 tickets by 22nd November 2023 and correct monies have been received. Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 tickets purchased online before 22nd November 2023 will also be entered into the Early Draw. One winning Draw Number will be randomly selected on that date to receive one £100 Marks and Spencer Gift Card. Any Early Draw entrants received after this date will be entered in the Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 only.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Tuckwell Chase Lottery.
- Closing Date for all entries is 15th December 2023.
- Winning Draw Numbers will be selected at random on the 20th December 2023 unless the there are circumstances that prevent us from doing so.
- Each Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 Draw Number is unique.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one.
- Prizes are allocated as follows: First prize: £2000, twenty-five prizes of £25.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners will be notified within one week of the draw date by post, email or telephone. Results of all draws can be found on our website or requested from the Lottery Office.
- Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to, where deemed appropriate, to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, The Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where The Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The Tuckwell Chase Lottery Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Tuckwell Chase Lottery Christmas Cracker Draw 2023 is final. Tuckwell Chase Lottery operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available by post on request or upon you making a complaint to the Lottery Office on 01252 728411. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with this procedure. If your complaint relates to the outcome of your gambling transaction and cannot be dealt with by our complaints procedure to your satisfaction, you have the right, free of charge, to have the matter referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service an independent organisation offering alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) services. Referral of the dispute to an ADR entity will not restrict your right to bring proceedings in respect of the dispute in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Tuckwell Chase Lottery is committed to protecting our member’s privacy. We promise to comply with all data protection requirements and protect your personal data.
Tuckwell Chase Lottery is licenced by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act.
Promoter: Tuckwell Chase Lottery
Responsible Person: Fidelma Hatton